Monday, December 14, 2009

What it means to be a Nanny...by a few of our Nannies

Recently our Nannies were asked to tell us why they love being a Nanny.
Their wonderful responses are posted below.

I like being a nanny because I love working with children. They remind me to smile and to stop and have fun! They remind me that life is precious and what is really important. I love being able to care for them however I can. I have enjoyed getting to know each child whom I have cared for over the years. Each is unique and special, their smile, their laughter and their personality. I have seen God's face in each one and each one has helped me to love a little more, smile a little more and have left an impact on me. I also love being able to help a family who needs childcare and I hope that brings them peace of mind. Jamie G.


What I love about being a nanny is that you get to share your compassion with other families and be able learn from them on how to become a better nanny/person. It is so exciting to meet new people and build new relationships. There is nothing more wonderful to see the smile on a person(s) face or the relief in the person(s) eyes that they found someone they can depend on trust them with their family...Its Great!!!!
Tara P.

Children are like sponges.....they pick things very quickly…..their smiles and laughs are adorable...gotta LOVE those!! they are so innocent and loveable......kids make my day!!
Anne B

Nannies! I love being a nanny and taking care of children because there are so much fun to be around. I love being able to see them grow as people and learn new thing everyday. Being a nanny is such a great experience for me. I always wanted to take care of kids and play with them. I love making them laugh and smile. This is the best job I could ever hope for!
Always Becky T

I love being a nanny because I love being with kids, I don't have to punch a clock every day, It’s not the same thing over and over everyday. Something new or different happens everyday with the kids that make me smile. It’s a very rewarding career that I feel very blessed to have.
Becky W.

I love being a nanny because it’s so personal. I love getting to know the kids and family so well that I become a part of their family. The family I am with right now I adore and couldn't be more thankful for everything they've done with and for me. I love picking up the kids from school and having them run up to me smiling and yelling Jessica! To give me a big hug! It is such a rewarding experience to be able to help raise children and encourage them to be wonderful little people! Jess F.

If you are in need of a Nanny or you know a family that could use some really great, professional childcare, please contact our office. We'd be happy to go through our hiring process with you!

St. Louis' unconditionally nice, customer service oriented Nanny agency.
NannyMall, LLC
314 769 -MALL (6255)