Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Contest for NannyMall Nannies presented by: Glenda Propst of RegardingNannies

Glenda Propst of RegardingNannies is offering a free INA membership to one of our Nannies!

Glenda writes:
As a professional nanny that has worked in the St. Louis area for 25 years I have great respect for what NannyMall is trying bring to the nannies and families that go through their agency.
One of the most important aspects of being a nanny is having other nannies that can be there to support you when things get tough or challenging.
Beyond my amazing nanny friends, one of the most important things to me as a professional nanny has been my involvement in the nanny industry on a national level.
Some of my best friends are nannies but very few of them live in St. Louis. I was able to develop these connections through my involvement first in INA and then in NAN and now again in INA.
I wish that all nannies could have that opportunity to connect with their profession on a bigger scale. It is such an important part of growing as a professional.
In keeping with idea I am going to give one of the NannyMall nannies a membership to INA for one year.

To enter:
write a paragraph or two about your Childcare Philosophy and email it to: info@nannymall.com - The entries will be forwarded to Glenda anonymously and she will chose a winner by March 3rd, 2010. Happy writing!