Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3 Year Thank You Letter

Three years ago this month, NannyMall, llc, came into existence. It was in motion several months before that, however I was with another agency and truthfully, I really liked my position there, so I took my time in preparing this agency, there wasn't a hurried sense about it.

I think that's what made a difference, the slow process. Getting everything lined up and being involved in every area/decision.

I took what I knew from being a previous business owner and culminated it with the "love" I had seeing Families & Nannies matched, thus making sure NannyMall was everything and more that both groups would appreciate. So far so good.

Yes, there has been a few potholes along the way, but nothing that has caused this agency "to pull over to change the tire." I think every business has it's moments where it could have done something different, made a better decision, but instead of letting those moments stimy us, we choose to learn and grow from them, knowing that we can serve the next Family even better!

So I guess this really is a thank you letter. Thank you to all the Nannies, the Families, the learning times, and all the NEW FAMILIES & NANNIES coming in!

We can't wait to serve you!